PROTOCOL 1000 is basically taking 3 drops of activated MMS each hour, for 8 hours a day, for 3 weeks.
However many people cannot start taking that many drops and should start with only 2 or even 1 drop and hour. This is determined by how sick they are to begin with. If one is feeling very sick then start with 1 drop an hour or even 1/2 drop and hour, but then begin taking more if you feel that you can. The rule is, if you feel that the drops are making you feel worse, take less and if they are not making you feel worse then take a little bit more the next hour, but never more than 3 drops an hour.
The way you accomplish activation can be done in 4 different ways, any one of these methods of activation is acceptable: First, add your number of MMS drops to a clean dry glass, then activate as follows:
(1) (preferred method) add 1 drop of 50% citric acid for each drop of MMS that is in your glass, swirl or shake to mix, wait 20 seconds, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and drink.
(2) add 5 drops of 10% citric acid for each drop of MMS in the glass, and then shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
(3) Add 1 drop of 5% HCl (Hydrochloric acid) for each drop of MMS that is in your glass, swirl or shake to mix, wait 20 seconds, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and drink.
(4) add 5 drops of vinegar for each drop of MMS in the glass, shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
(5) add 5 drops of full strength lemon juice for each drop of MMS in the glass, shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
Do not use orange juice. Do not use juices with added vitamin C or ascorbic acid added. Do not use concentrated juices that must have water added to them. Fresh juices are best.
But if you don’t want to make up a single dose each hour, you can make 8 doses in the morning, and keep the solution in a closed container all day. Just follow the above instructions multiplying all the figures by 8 and then put that liquid in a closed container. Take 1/8th of it each hour. Don’t worry the MMS will last hours longer than is needed.
Now, these are the important instructions you must be sure to follow: You must not make yourself sicker than you already are: Do not cause yourself a lot of nausea, or pain, or diarrhea. When you notice any of these symptoms coming on take less MMS. Try not to stop taking MMS, just take less. Go from 2 drops an hour of activated MMS to one drop an hour. Or if you are already take only one drop an hour, then take 1/2 drop and hour, or even 1/4 drop an hour. Do not cause yourself diarrhea if you can avoid it by taking less MMS. Pain, diarrhea, nausea and other discomforts cause loss of energy, which in turn causes slower healing and slower recovery. On the other hand try to increase the amount of drops you are taking until you are taking 3 drops an hour, but do not go over 3 drops an hour. CONTINUE THIS UNTIL YOU ARE WELL.
The 8 hour dose
Here is how you carry your 8 hour dose with you instead of having to activate it hourly.
Take a liter bottle, divide it into 8 equal parts. Mix 24 drops of MMS and 24 drops of 50% citric acid. Swirl or mix for about 20 seconds. Fill the bottle with water and you will have a 3 drops of MMS activated per line taken hourly.
Updated on 12/08/2014
NOTE:This activated bottle of MMS will last up to 5 days in the frig. We found that as long as you activate MMS and does not come into contact with a pathogen the chlorine dioxide is not released.