the following text and the picture was taken from Jim Humble’s book called MMS Health Recovery Guidebook-Page 32,33.
Mixing a Basic Dose of MMS1
- a) Always use an empty, clean, dry, drinking Glass.
- b) Tilt the glass slightly sideways and drop your drops of MMS so they go to the corner of the bottom part of the glass. Always hold the dropper bottle or pipette (eye dropper) straight up and down when dropping drops.
- c) If using 50% solution of citric or 4% HCL, add the same amount of activator on top of the MMS drops( For each drop of MMS add 1 drop of acid
Swirl the drops a little as you count to 30 seconds; in this amount of time the mixture should turn amber in color
- a) Then add ½ cup (4 oz. /120ml) of drinking water.
- b) Drink your dose as soon as possible, less than 45 seconds