All Types of Flus and Colds
NEW FLU VARIANTS are being reported on television and in newspapers with dire warnings that we may face a global pandemic. These new strains could spread rapidly from country to country. Five years ago the SARS flu strain caused numerous deaths primarily in China. Later, in 2007 bird flu variants were tracked as they spread from country to country.
Now, as of April 13, 2009, Swine Flu cases were identified and reported in Mexico on April 13, 2009 and three days later in the US and England.
MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) is a germicidal agent capable of attacking and killing evolving flu viruses. It operates without regard for the strain or variation that may evolve from time to time. This opinion is based on the chemistry and behavior of activated MMS when it is used according to the instructions below. Unlike antibiotics or vaccines, activated MMS (chlorine dioxide) is pathogen-cidal without regard to strains or evolving variants of Flu viruses – as has been known since 1950. Methods for using activated MMS as a universal flu deterrent will be described herein.
Flu Facts To Consider:
The recent strain of swine flu, for example, is claimed to be new and different from any seen before. Unlike bird flu, or SARS, this virus attacks pigs, producing lung congestion that sometimes results in death (not always). Now, suddenly the virus began to spread to people who work with pigs and then it was observed to spread through the air from person to person. Within two weeks, over 1000 people in Mexico were hospitalized with Pig Flu and 60 deaths were reported within the first two weeks following April 13. Then the virus spread quickly to the US and England.
The number of deaths and people in hospitals are tracked daily on Internet sites. The Center for Disease Control provides a web site where statistics about flu cases are maintained and reported. See: http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/investigation.htm
On April 26, 2009 the US Department of Homeland Security declared Swine Flu to be a Public Health Emergency. Janet Napolitano immediately released 25% of the Federal stockpile for flu antiviral shots (50 million vials) to be used by federal authorities against the virus as may be needed. See her formal statements, photo, and early analysis – [ Click Here ] .
You will not catch Swine Flu from eating pork or pork products. It is spread through the air from pigs to people who can then spread it to other people primarily through the air. Face masks are being handed out by the Red Cross and other agencies for hospital visitors or for people working where they might be at risk.
MMS is a broad-spectrum germicidal agent, but it is quite different from antibiotics in its approach to the killing of viruses and bacteria. Persons who are curious about the germicidal properties of MMS can review a graphic brochure [ Here ] dealing with the oxidative chemistry properties of chlorine dioxide.
You can use MMS both as a preventative and as a remedy to overcome Swine Flu. The method is to take MMS on an hourly basis. See instructions below.
Suggested Procedure for Using MMS as a Flu Deterrent or Remedy:
1. In a cup or glass mix 1 drop of MMS with 5 drops of unfiltered vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Swirl and wait three minutes for activation to be completed.
2. .Add ½ glass of water or juice that does not have added ascorbic acid or vitamin C (Vitamin C prevents proper functions of this solution). Drink this whole amount as quickly as possible.
3. If you felt absolutely no change during this first hour, go ahead and go to 2 drops on the second hour. (Always use 5 drops of vinegar or lemon juice for each drop of MMS, and of course, the three minute wait) Go to 3 drops on the third hour if you have not felt any change in nausea) The nausea is not bad. It indicates that the MMS is killing pathogens. But do not cause yourself nausea by taking more. Over time increase to a maximum of 6 drops MMS with 30 drops of the acid. If you weigh over 200 pounds then 10 drops might be the maximum.
Keep in mind that most people will not go over 3 or 4 drops an hour before they begin to feel added nausea. Upon any sensation of nausea, they must reduce the number of drops by at least one drop. Nausea occurs when MMS is killing germs and viruses faster than your elimination system can handle the debris. There is no benefit in tolerating nausea.
4. Continue taking MMS each hour for 12 hours. The flu should be gone by the end of 12 hours; however, in any case, do not stop taking MMS until you are sure you have recovered. If you still feel flu symptoms the next day be sure to continue on the same hourly doses. Children can have the same treatment except be extra cautious to prevent nausea or sick feeling. Do this by using smaller doses. Increase by 1/2 drop each time and never go above 3 drops an hour.
5. Continue to take a six drop dose twice a day for the next week or two.
6. To prevent the flu and maintain you immune system in top condition take one 6 drop dose of MMS every day for adults and children should take a dose each day depending upon their age or size. Use 1 drop for each 25 pounds of body weight, and 1 drop for babies.
Educational information about MMS has been collected at this site where there are no marketing or purchase options. Click here: http://MMS-education.com
MMS can be purchased from various labs and MMS resellers, visible on the Internet search engines.
It remains to be seen if one or another flu strain will develop into a serious epidemic. A number of people die each year from influenza and other typical flu viruses but those events are rarely classified as an “epidemic” or health emergency. By the end of May 2009, the Center for Disease Control will have official statements about the severity of the virus.
Some researchers argue that there are risks associated with stockpiled flu vaccines.Most vaccines are preserved not only with mercury but also with aluminum – heavy metals that scientists claim are harmful to nerves, glands, and brains – long-term.
Vaccine critics argue that it is contradictory to state that Swine Flu is new, quite unlike any flu virus seen before, while at the same time promoting millions of stockpiled vaccine vials that were manufactured months or years prior to any given outbreak. If a new strand of virus is “new and different” then older vaccines will probably be useless. Numerous Internet articles expose the debate about vaccine effectiveness as is shown when searching for terms such as “vaccine risks.”
Recent laws passed by Congress make the government immune from law suits if a government vaccine appears to cause harm or damage to one’s health. This immunity applies even if you are forced to receive a shot by military or federal officials.
MMS is in daily use by at least 230,000 individuals since its public release in 2006. No one has died from its use – even when they mixed it backwards – or overdosed by mistake. If you read the articles at the MMS-Education site [ Here ] you will learn how MMS distinguishes accurately between normal living body cells and unwanted pathogens.
MMS is attracted to germs and viruses because it seeks to rip electrons out of the walls of pathogens, causing them to implode and die. Swine Flu viruses have electrons to give up and MMS will never know that this virus was a slightly different viral strain.