MMS PROTOCOL 1000 is basically taking 3 drops of activated MMS each hour, for 8 hours a day, for 3 weeks.
MMS Protocol: How do you use & prepare MMS Protocol 1000
Many people cannot start taking that many mms drops and should start with only 2 or even 1 drop and hour. This is determined by how sick they are to begin with. If one is feeling very sick then start with 1 drop an hour or even 1/2 drop and hour, but then begin taking more if you feel that you can.
The rule is, if you feel that the drops are making you feel worse, take less and if they are not making you feel worse then take a little bit more the next hour, but never more than 3 drops an hour.
The way you accomplish activation can be done in 4 different ways, any one of these methods of activation is acceptable: First, add your number of MMS drops to a clean dry glass, then activate as follows:
- Add 1 drop of 50% citric acid for each drop of MMS that is in your glass, swirl or shake to mix, wait 20 seconds, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and drink.
- Add 5 drops of 10% citric acid for each drop of MMS in the glass, and then shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
- Add 1 drop of 5% HCl (Hydrochloric acid) for each drop of MMS that is in your glass, swirl or shake to mix, wait 20 seconds, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and drink.
- Add 5 drops of vinegar for each drop of MMS in the glass, shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
- Add 5 drops of full strength lemon juice for each drop of MMS in the glass, shake or swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes, add 1/2 to 1 glass of water or juice and then drink.
Do not use orange juice to activate MMS Protocol 1000. Do not use juices with added vitamin C or ascorbic acid added. Do not use concentrated juices that must have water added to them. Fresh juices are best.
MMS Protocol 1000: How to store safely.
If you don’t want to make up a single dose each hour, you can make 8 doses in the morning, and keep the solution in a closed container all day. YES. Pleae keep MMS in the refrigerator up to five days
Just follow the above instructions multiplying all the figures by 8 and then put that liquid in a closed container. Take 1/8th of it each hour. Don’t worry the MMS Supplements will last hours longer than is needed.
MMS Protocol 1000: Important instuctions.
These are the important instructions you must be sure to follow: You must not make yourself sicker than you already are: Do not cause yourself a lot of nausea, or pain, or diarrhea.
When you notice any of these symptoms coming on take less MMS. Try not to stop taking MMS, just take less. Go from 2 drops an hour of activated MMS to one drop an hour. Or if you are already take only one drop an hour, then take 1/2 drop and hour, or even 1/4 drop an hour.
Do not cause yourself diarrhea if you can avoid it by taking less MMS. Pain, diarrhea, nausea and other discomforts cause loss of energy, which in turn causes slower healing and slower recovery. On the other hand try to increase the amount of drops you are taking until you are taking 3 drops an hour, but do not go over 3 drops an hour. CONTINUE THIS UNTIL YOU ARE WELL.
MMS Protocol 1000: The 8 hour dose.
Here is how you carry your MMS 8 hour dose with you instead of having to activate it hourly.
Take a liter bottle, divide it into 8 equal parts. Mix 24 drops of MMS and 24 drops of 50% citric acid. Swirl or mix for about 20 seconds. Fill the bottle with water and you will have a 3 drops of MMS activated per line taken hourly. Please keep MMS in the refrigerator up to five days
Updated on December 2018
NOTE:This activated bottle of MMS will last up to 5 days in the frig. We found that as long as you activate MMS and does not come into contact with a pathogen the chlorine dioxide is not released.