What is MMS?
MMS is a unique chemical oxidizer that has the ability to enter the water, it kills pathogens that are causing diseases and touch absolutely nothing else.

MMS also destroys heavy metal compounds in the water and many different poisons. The reason for this unique ability is that MMS is a very weak oxidizer with an oxidation potential of +.95 volts. The only thing MMS can do in the water is kill disease.

Want to know even more information what is MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement?  Please click on the links below and enjoy more knowledge.

MMS Supplement – list of usage – Click HERE

Question and Concerns about MMS Usage – Click HERE

What is MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement. Jim Humble MUST HEAR INTERVIEW

Watch video interview with Jim Humble. He is explaining what really is MMS.

Introducing Story of the MMS Health Recovery Supplement. Jim discover the latest up-to-date information on MMS technology, significant completely new data, and improvements that Jim and others have determined through on-going use of MMS around the globe.

If you have question about MMS Supplement – read this.

When MMS is activated with Citric Acid, it becomes the World’s best Pathogen Destroyer – known as Chlorine Dioxide. (CIO2)

Now please do not become concerned that this is somehow chlorine. It is no more kindred to chlorine then table salt, which as you know is made of chlorine. Chlorine dioxide (CIO2) has been used to purify water for 80 years and has been sold in chemical form in health food stores for 80 years in the form of sodium chlorine, known as stabilized oxygen.

When we mention Master Mineral Solution, we are referring to mineral chlorine dioxide (CIO2) that is delivered from sodium chlorine. Sodium chlorine is found in its natural state in many places in the world; however it is normally cheaper to manufacture it then to mine it. Still it is considered to be a mineral in either case, and in fact anything that is not animal or vegetable is a mineral.

The most effective killer of pathogens, viruses, molds, parasites, and other disease-causing organisms known to man is chlorine dioxide (CIO2). No gas, no powerful industrial acids, no pesticides, no other chemical kills pathogens better than chlorine dioxide. It is one of the few things that can even kill anthrax.

Chlorine dioxide(CIO2) is one of the few known minerals (some call it a chemical, but in fact it is also a mineral) that kills viruses on hospital floors, slaughterhouses, water, vegetables, and in farm food distributors.

For more than 70 years, chlorine dioxide(CIO2) has been used to kill pathogens in water supplies without killing the beneficial bacteria. This unique chemical has characteristics that set it aside from all other chemicals when it comes to destroying micro-organisms of all kind causing disease

Why does chlorine dioxide kill only pathogens and poisons?
By now you must wonder why pathogens are the only things that CIO2 can destroy. Well, CIO2 can probably destroy many things but the only things in the water that it can destroy are pathogens. It just happens because of their nature that almost all pathogens, including bacteria, molds, yeast, fungi, and disease-causing parasites, have outer membranes (skins) that can be easily oxidized by chlorine dioxide.

MMS tests you can do for yourself:

  1. Make up a strong MMS solution; let me suggest 10 drops of activated MMS in a 1oz. of water that is 40 times stronger than most doses.
  2. Now take it to any delicate plant or flower or grass. Spray it on any of the petals or other parts of the plant.
    It will do no damage to the most delicate plant. It can’t harm plants that are 100 times more delicate than for example, human skin or any of the human’s organs or cells. Of course plants are different than human organisms, but not that much different. The cells are very similar. This test at least proves that chlorine dioxide does not kill everything in its path.

Let me also suggest that you take some Clorox and spray it on a plant. You will see it die. That is because there is chlorine in Clorox. You should be starting to get an understanding of chlorine dioxide by now. It is selective in what it kills.

Below, We are going to answer the most frequently asked questions by the people. All you need is carefully read all the answers to get the idea about what MMS is all about.

  1. What MMS contains?
    MMS is the mixture of 28% sodium chlorite in the distilled water. It is also present in essence stabilized oxygen, which has been used for centuries as an alternative for medicines to kill bacteria and viruses.
  2. What is the difference between stabilized oxygen and MMS?
    MMS is itself is the creation of stabilized oxygen that activates into chlorine dioxide with the help of acid agent like, vinegar, etc. While on the other hand, stabilized oxygen itself creates chlorine dioxide but a small amount in the stomach. But still, MMS has more potent than stabilized oxygen itself to kill off pathogens.
  3. Is chlorine dioxide is dangerous?
    The answer is NO, chlorine dioxide is not dangerous, and it is used as water purification. It is known as the most powerful solution to kill off the bacteria.
  4. So how does MMS work?
    Well, when its activities into Chlorine dioxide, it goes inside body and find the virus with low PH. Once find, it kills them leaving behind the healthier ones. Moreover, it remains in the body only for 2 hours and after it transforms in salt crystal form.
  5. Does MMS cause side effects?
    Well, there are no highlighted side effects as it washes off all the harmful pathogens. But still, you can have a complaint of diarrhea and nausea, as the pathogens are not growing as faster as they used to and so the body knows it needs to get rid of it.
  6. How do you mix MMS?
    Mixing MMS is super-easy. All you need is 1-5 drops of activators like lemon juice or citrus. Add 2 drops of MMS and wait 3 minutes for the complete mixture. Giving enough time to a solution before taking is essential.
  7. How often do I take MMS?
    It is always better to start with less and gradually increase. You can take MMS according to your condition. It is recommended to keep the gap of 2 hours for every 2 drops. If you feel more nauseous with its use, then please don’t overdose yourself.
  8. What else is needed to know about MMS?
    Please, don’t miss MMS in your juice. Most of the time people do so, and if an extract contains Vitamin C, it will inactivate the MMS.
  9. In what conditions MMS is helpful?
    MMS has been used for centuries to cure different health problems. You can find full list of MMS uses clicking this link www.mmsdrops.com/list-of-uses/
  10. Where I can buy MMS Supplements?
    As a Retail Customer you purchase MMS Supplements at the retail price in out online store. Please click here to read more information about MMS Supplement purchase process

We wish you all the best for your healthy life!